Monday, July 13, 2009

Debating on cutting my hair all OFF!!!

So I'm debating on cutting my hair. I have been growing it out for 2 1/2 years since that hacksaw of a butcher gave me a bald spot in the back. The girl seriously gave me just a hacksaw job. There was no style to it. When I went back a couple of days after it was cut because I could not get it to style, the boss was in shock at what the back of my hair looked like. So she cut some more off to try to give me a style. IT SUCKED.







I was so mad, but seriously what could I do. So I started growing it out. I even broke down & bought good Shampoo & Conditioner. I mean $17.00 a bottle for each good. But my hair has flourished!!!! It also helped that I took prenatal pills because I was pregnant with Tinkerbell. So yes, it took me 2 1/2 years to grow my hair out & I love it!!! I don't ponytail it much anymore & I don't HAVE to blowdry it in the mornings. It is usually dry by the time I get to work, but seriously I need a change. I used to cut my hair & dye it all different colors. Once a month I was doing something different.

I'm not wanting the ugly cut like this was. I am wanting to stack it in the back & leave it long in the front. But then I would have to fix it everyday. Oh decisions, decisions, lol.

Here is when I was 8 weeks prego with Tinkerbell. Look at how short it was.
Here is just 4 months later. My hair grows super fast!!!!!



And here's 2 months after that.

And here are more recent pictures. Tinkerbell was 2 months old here.

Here is me at my job. I added bangs & I like it a lot better. As much as I don't want bangs, I think I am one of those people that need bangs.


And here is the most recent picture just a couple of weeks ago.

I will probably read this post a hundred times before I make a decsion, lol. But if I do cut my hair then I will donate it to:



Which was the whole point of this post anyway. Check it out & don't cut your hair for nothing. Make it count for something (or someone).

No comments: