Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tinkerbells birthday outfit

I have been scouring the internet for dresses for Tinkerbell for her 2nd birthday. It's not until Feb but hey she's a girl & I need time to plan, lol. I am wanting to throw a polka dot party for her so I went to Joann's & found some purple polka dot material that has cupcakes on it. This material will be perfect!!!!!!



Look at how cute those cupcakes are!!!!

Another close up.

Here are my 2 inspirations. I love the fluffiness of the bottom of this dress but Tinkerbells birthday is in the winter so I think I am going to do a top with a ruffle at the bottom and pants with a ruffle at the bottom.



Here is a better inspiration picture. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. I think I am going to do a ruffle top like this but I want thicker straps that I want to criss cross in the back. I am also going to get a 2 embroidered on the bodice.


So what to think? I think I am going to do the whole top in the purple polka dot with pink criss cross straps & a sash thing under her boobs. Then I want to do the pants in the purple polka dot with pink ruffles around the bottom. Now if I can only find someone to re-bobbin my machine...




No comments: