Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 is going to rock for the Reyna's!

What can I say, I've had writers block. November of 09 was the last time I posted. Seriously????? WOW. Just to warn you the first few posts are gonna be wierd & rambly!!!


So many things have changed in the last 2 years. The hubs & I are both into new jobs. It wasn't our choice but ended up working out & being the best for everyone.



Bug is now in Kindergarten & going to be turning 6 in June! 6 years old already. Wow how time flies. He is so smart & such a great student. He thouroughly enjoys going to school & his teacher is amazing!!


Tinkerbell is going to be 4 in 2 weeks. Holy Moly is she one heck of a little girl. She is the most stubborn, onery, hardheated, beautiful, loving little girl.


I didn't think I could love so much but these kids are my everything...


2012 is going to Rock for the Reyna's. This is our motto for the year. Our 2010 & 2011 kind of sucked, lol. 2012 is going to be the best year for us. We've hit so many new milestone's. We no longer have high chairs, car seats or cribs. We sit at the table everynight & actually have a conversation about our day. I love it!


I hope you enjoy 2012 with me. We've got lots of things planned!!!!!



No comments: